When it comes to marketing, the best results come from those who stand out from the rest of the crowd. In this day and age most when companies want to make a big impression with their target audience they advertise through YouTube. Which is making itself known to be the most popular video-sharing resource. Many companies value YouTube for its effective way of being able to reach millions of people at a very low cost. In fact, advertising on YouTube has already shown dramatic results when brands make smart business choices about who to partner with and give creators the freedom to work their magic.
Check out July’s top 10 most popular ads on youtube and see for yourself how these brands are taking advantage of video marketing.
10. Scrubbing Bubbles “What Sharing A Bathroom Is Like” Views: 1,007,331
9. Apple “iPhone – Hardware & Software” Views: 1,094,504
8. GoPro “Twiggy the Waterskiing Squirrel” Views: 2,083,376
7. Nature Valley “#RediscoverNature” Views: 2,535,603
6. Coffee-mate “The Natural Bliss Café” Views: 3,466,770
5. Vivo Smart Phone “Minions” Views: 4,794,537
4. Nitro Circus Tour “History Made! First Ever BMX Quad Backflip” Views: 10,245,387
3. GoPro “HERO4 Session: So small. So stoked” Views: 12,845,762
2. Coca-Cola “Remove labels this Ramadan” Views: 16,464,394
1. Always “#LikeAGirl – Unstoppable” Views: 36,235,354