- Start researching keywords: a stagnant keyword list is dangerous as it oversees current and relevant trends and information on new products. Make sure you’re staying trendy!
- Develop a few paid search marketing campaigns: group keywords in relevant groups and write appropriate ad text to help improve your quality score. This will lower your bid and improve ad position.
- Analyze the results: displaying your keywords in ad text prove to the searcher and to Google that your ad is relevant to their search.
- Achieve natural search: Google estimates that 80% of searchers click on an organic result over a paid advertisement. Incorporate your best performing keywords into your website and continue to generate relevant content.
- Repeat ad nauseum: negative keywords are great because they prevent unnecessary clicks and spend, ensuring your advertisement displays only for applicable searches.
In order to be a successful leader in social media and in digital marketing, marketers must have a strategy that relies on accuracy and speed using sophisticated real-time tools. Next-generation social analytics acknowledges the individual who is actively interacting with your brand. It also informs you on what your customers are engaging with, and why they’re engaging. The outcome generates a real value by measuring the success of a campaign depending on data and ROI.