- Facebook users are more trusting than other social media platform users. A reported 43% of Facebook users who were surveyed feel as though most people can be trusted (Pew Internet via Social Media Club).
- An online community with 20 people is considered to have a significant level of activity and connectivity (Ning via TheNextWeb).
- LinkedIn users are 63% men and 37% women (Pew Internet via prsarahevans.com)
- Users are more likely to buy if their questions are answered on Twitter (nytimes.com)
- Users who stream audio view twice as many pages compared to users who only read text, averaging 4.2 pageviews per visit versus 2.4 for the readers (Nieman Journalism Lab).
social media marketing is spreading like wildfire among businesses, both large and small. According to the Social Media Marketer, 83% of marketers feel as though social media is important to their business. But implementation of social media marketing is just the beginning. The next step is to monitor your social media presence to determine your campaign’s success. With the multitude of social media metrics available to businesses, how do we know what metrics matter the most? Before we get to the nitty-gritty metrics, there are some important statistics to consider when venturing into the world of social media marketing.We all know that