Are You Ready to Brand Better?
Whether it’s your first company, or one of many, you understand the importance of doing it right the first time. There’s nothing worse than paying for mistakes with time and budget headed in the wrong direction. Measure twice, cut once. That’s our philosophy.
Brand Foundation packages are perfect for the small to mid-sized business (or non-profit) looking to establish themselves within their vertical. The average Brand Foundation package consists of: Branding Analysis & Strategy, Logo & Stationery Package Design, and Website Design & Development.
Learn More About Our Pay-As-You Go Marketing Services.
We will conduct a series of indepth interviews with your executive team to find the true essence of your brand and help you clarify your message.
The final deliverable will be a branding report with detailed recommendations for:
- Brand Personality
- Brand Promise
- Brand Positioning
- Tagline Recommendations
- Messsaging Options
Logo & Stationery Package Design
Once the brand is defined, we will leverage our findings to design a compelling and unique logo that stands out and is easily recognized.
The final deliverables for the logo and stationery package design project will be:
- Final Logo Design
- Logo Suite (build-out of logo versions for printing, the web, & MS Office )
- One Page Style Guide (logo usage recommendations with font & colors)
- Business Card Design (print-ready for offset or digital)
- Letterhead Design (print-ready for offset or digital)
- Electronic Letterhead Design (MS Office, digital version of letterhead)
- Enveloped Design (print-ready for offset, converted or pre-converted)
Website Design & Development
Once the look&feel is established, we will build out a visually compelling and easy-to-use WordPress website that attracts your ideal customer.
The final deliverables for the WordPress website design & development project will be:
- Competitive & Best Practices Online Research (specific to your industry)
- SiteMap Creation & Recommendations (leveraging Jumpchart for site map development)
- Website UX Design (based on WordPress theme structure)
- WordPress Programming (development to build on WordPress CMS)
- Responsive Versioning (desktop, tablet, horizontal smart phone, vertical smart phone)
- Content Migration (migrating your existing content and minor copyediting)
- Technical Troubleshooting (testing for different browsers on different platforms)
- WordPress Training (training for you and your team so that you can control and update content on your site)